Pa studia na Merca e studiante mester aplica na e scol di su escogencia na tempo. Pa studiantenan di “undergraduate study” (associate degree of bachelor’s) esaki ta 12-18 luna prome y pa studiantenan di “graduate study” (masters of doctoral degree) esaki ta 24 luna prome cu e ta cuminsa cu e estudio.
Admission Process & Requirements
- Register for the TOEFL test at [toefl.org];
- The TOEFL is a test of English as a foreign language;
- Paper-based TOEFL is given at Colegio Arubano;
- Internet-based TOEFL is given at Xavier University;
- Refer to the website for [specific dates];
- A minimum of * is required for the paper-based test;
- A minimum of * is required for the internet-based test;
- Results must be in no later than [date – 2018]* and should be sent directly to the school.
||Certified transcripts (cijferlijsten)
- Request certified transcripts from your school;
- Have these transcripts translated by a [certified translator];
- Sent the translated transcripts to an evaluation service for document-by-document evaluation;
- Choose between: Josef Silny Foreign Credential Evaluation and Translation [jsilny.com]
-or- World Education Services Credential Evaluation [wes.org].
||Scholarships or honors programs
- If you are considering applying for further scholarships or honors programs, you must also take the SAT I (Reasoning Test);
- These scores must also be sent by the deadline [date];
- Register for the SAT at [collegeboard.org].
- If you are admitted to the university, you must provide official documents that certify that you have sufficient funds to cover one academic year;
- “verklaring Arubalening” a/o from your bank.
||Entry requirements for International Students
- Once you are accepted, and you provide documentation of sufficient funds, the school will issue an I-20 form for the student visa (F-1 is the most common / J-1 also possible);
- Make an appointment with the American Consulate General in Curacao at [evisaforms.gov];
- Make sure your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months (FAR more than that is recommendable);
- Take all documents to the interview.
Scroll To Top